We offer 2-day, 3-day, 4-day and 5-day programs from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., which includes staying for lunch (children bring a lunch to school). We also offer Extended Day from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m., attending school 9:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m.
St Paul’s Weekday Nursery School welcomes all children ages 2.9 to 6 years old and has been for over 60 years.
Our school maintains an Open-Door Policy, encouraging applications from all, without bias toward race, religion, cultural heritage, national origin, political beliefs, disability, parental marital status or sexual orientation.
Potty training is not a prerequisite for enrollment. We will work together with you to help your child achieve their potty-training milestone.
- We maintain a very low child to teacher ratio.
- Our outdoor facilities include: a large playground with climbing structures and swings; a large grassy area; a garden courtyard; and a hard top playground.
- Our Indoor facility is a large gymnasium to ride bikes, scooters and more!
- Our classrooms are large and bright with lots of windows for natural light and fresh air.
- We are fully licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care
- We are fully COVID-19 compliant