We offer 2-day, 3-day, 4-day and 5-day programs from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., which includes staying for lunch (children bring a lunch to school).
St Paul’s Weekday Nursery School welcomes all children ages 2.9 to 6 years old and has been in existence for over 60 years.
Our school maintains an Open Door Policy, encouraging applications from all, without bias toward race, religion, cultural heritage, national origin, political beliefs, disability, parental marital status or sexual orientation.
Toilet training is not a prerequisite for enrollment. We will work together with you to help your child achieve their potty-training milestone.
- We maintain a very low child to teacher ratio.
- Our outdoor facilities include: a large playground with climbing structures and swings; a large grassy area; a garden courtyard; and a hard top playground.
- Our Indoor facility is a large gymnasium to ride bikes, scooters and more!
- Our classrooms are large and bright with lots of windows for natural light and fresh air.
- We are fully licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care.
- We are fully COVID-19 compliant.