The staff at St. Paul’s Weekday Nursery School have on average over 10 years’ experience as educators. The staff is MA Department of Early Education and Care certified and use workshops and websites to keep current in Early Childhood Education.
CPR and First Aid certification sessions are offered for the teachers through the school.
The current staff members are:
- Dianne DeVincentis – 2 and 3 day teacher
- Kathryn Eskandarian – 2 day teacher
- Laura McGinness – Art and music specialist
- Sue Reynolds – 3 day teacher
- Maureen Russo — 5 day teacher
- Laura Tassinari – 4 day teacher
- Pam O’Brien – assistant
- Sharon Healey – director
Sharon Healey has been the director of the school since July, 2016 after spending thirteen years
as a classroom educator. She is the mother of two adult children who have been inspiration for
her work; their preschool experiences (at St. Paul’s!) convinced her that she needed a career
change and that it should include children in the preschool setting.